We carefully select wines to celebrate your event no matter how big or small. We take great pleasure in doing our part to create a memorable event for your guests.
Please contact us with your event details and book your Sommelier today!
Tips for at Home Entertaining:
- Lots of Color - different color wine glasses add an element of flair and pizzazz to your event
- Mix & Match - use a variety of print napkins, or items that add a warmth to the space.
- Fun h'or d'oeuvres to add and element of flair - and they don't have to be complicated.
- Prepare easy - make ahead items so that you can spend time with your guests and not in the kitchen.
- Make a fun and colorful seasonal beverage for everyone to enjoy - it is homemade and refreshing - whether it is a virgin sangria, punch or flavored citrus water - it is a memorable addition to your event.
- Buffet style keeps it simple and guests can help themselves.
- Keep it personal with hand written invites and place cards.
- Add colorful flowers in tall vases for height, and candles for evening entertaining.
- Little take home dark chocolate morsels or homemade soap on the place settings are a divine little thoughtful treat for your guests.
- Music should be relaxing and inviting, not too loud in the background so that guests can converse without straining.
We offer your guests:
- Educational food and wine pairing information
- Sample tastings
- Warm, engaging, attentive service
- Professional approach and delivery